Sunday 9 November 2008

My big reveal


For Katyboo's viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me in my 60s gogo girl finery. Husband cut the boots off in the shot. But you'll get the idea.

Party was fab. Going to bed at 3am was less funny this morning. Dancing all night to Abba and other dance floor classic was superb. Note to self: must dress up like a fool and dance like a loon more often. Now I know how I can spend the evenings when husband is abroad on business trips. Dress up, clear the living room floor, put on some toe tapping tunes and shake my groove thing, baby yeah. It's the most exercise I'm likely to get anyway!

Must now go rest (and feed children).


3 comments:

katyboo1 said...

You look fab babeee!

Plus. Where is this fatness you speak of? I would easily make two of you, even with stomach clenching pants on.

Hooray for you.

kxx

Home Office Mum said...

I have very good tummy clenching pants. But thank you all the same. I think I am going to get hair extensions so that I can flick around long blonde locks all the time. It's true, blondes do have more fun.

Welsh Girl said...

You looked great! I'm with Katyboo on this one. did the boys recognise you or just say 'ooohhhhhh'?