Sunday 27 May 2012

Moving on - I have a new blog. Please read

Breaking News! I have a new blog.


To all the lovely people who stop by Home Office Mum - or HOM HOM HOM as it's latterly been known, please can I ask you to all redirect your RSS feeds, blog rolls and general visits to my new blog http://talkaboutyork.wordpress.com  as that is where my new blogging home will be.

Home Office Mum will probably always be my blogging name, but it's time for me to move on. My new blog - Talk About York - will track our imminent move to the North, life in a northern city, city living vs country living, reviews of places to go and things to do in York. I hope it will be a mix of my normal ramblings coupled with actual useful content for anyone wanting to visit the city.

Starting a new blog is hard and probably stupid as it means building followers from scratch but it was time. So please, please, please can you add my new blog to your blog rolls and come visit my new home on the web. Help me spread the word. I've even created a Facebook page for it (I know, get me) so you can like me on that too if you. I am still tinkering with and tweaking the new blog, so bare with me. But it's up and ready for readers.

Thanks to everyone who has followed HOM and posted comments over these last few years. You have been lovely.

And to my first ever little blog, thanks for all the evenings you kept me and a glass of wine company. You were a thing I could open my heart to. You didn't mind if I spoke nonsense. You didn't judge. You seemed perfectly content being neglected from time to time, always waiting for me when I was ready to return. You've been a friend I could turn to at times I felt alone. I'll come back and visit often. Because you hold so much of my history.

2 comments:

Ross Mountney said...

Just dropped by to say hello and wish you well in your new blogging venture - and the move. Up North's not bad - I'm next county down from you. Love parenting. Love kids (they're grown and going now). Loved home educating them (you can read about it here http://rossmountney.wordpress.com) and love writing. And when it all goes wrong I Yoga too! Best wishes for your new adventure. (tried the new web add - haven't made it yet!)

Tampa Executive Office Space said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.