- had coffee
- sorted out a fight about whether to watch a DVD or cbeebies
- prepared milk and cunningly managed to let each small boy have part of an orange cup to avoid fights
- unpacked the dishwasher
- repacked the dishwasher
- folded yesterday's laundry from the line
- put load of wet washing into dryer
- folded dry laundry from dryer and put away
- put on another load of washing
- gone through email
- checked the world wasn't ending courtesy of BBC website as I never actually get to watch the news on tv
Decisions, decisions. I'm sure there are many hedge fund managers and other important people dealing with bigger decisions at this early hour, but this is quandary for now.
Wish me luck as I head into a full day without childcare coupled with torrential rain. I shouldn't have had the wine last night. I know it will be needed by the end of today.